Simple Ways To Create Your Small Business Blog
Yes, I know that you hate to hear or read about it and I know that you will keep telling yourself that you will start someday, but if you have not done so far, you will be able to go back to some old time. Will wait for you
A blog for your small business is a great way to connect with your customers on a whole new level, promote customer interaction and increase customer loyalty.
Okay, so let's imagine that you are committed to starting a blog for your small business, how do you create content? How can you get people to check your content and come back to see them regularly?
Create Your Small Business Blog With These 5 Tips
1) Just do it: The first phase of Kik starting his small business blog is to actually build one! Ta da ... what? Yes, that's right, shut it down for another week or another month or year and work today, today.
2) Generate a content strategy: Next you will need a content development strategy, so you need to find out who is actually creating content for your small business blog, will it be you or will you outsource?What kind of content do you want to post on your business blog? For example, do you want to share news on your latest products, projects and innovations?
Do you want to share tips on how to use your products or services more effectively?
Do you want to use a blog to promote important announcements and special events?
Do you want to share news on special promotions and offers? The list is endless, but the key is to create an effective content creation strategy where you will be able to add valuable resources to your blog on a regular basis.
Avoid making the silly mistake of using blogs only to add content, or to repeatedly post silly sales pitches
3) Get experts in to help you: By experts I mean 'guest writers', who are currently writing for other blogs in similar industries to add value and new perspective to your business blog. Whether you are blogging for business or not, finding the right type of contributors can actually be beneficial in helping you start your blog.
4) Provide your customers the alternative to signup to your blog newsletter: Create a new email list, then consider adding a 'subscribe to a blog newsletter' call or action button to your checkout pages, website home page or client email. There are many other effective ways to capture email leads for your blog, and it is a very effective way to build a target audience for your small business blog, as well as increase customer loyalty.
Once again if you have a Facebook page for your business, encourage customers to visit and like your page through your blog, this again promotes customer loyalty.
5) Walk earlier than you can run: What do you do today, don't expect to get massive results as a result of starting a blog for your small business today. Creating content and reader creation takes time, so as it is said, walking must be done before it is done. There are many benefits to your business from small business blogging.